Vistas de página en total

viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

SIMPLE PLAN

 
SIMPLE PLAN
This is a pop - rock - punk band. These components are from Canada. They are five: Chuck Comeau, Pierre Bouvier, Sébastien Lefebvre, Jeff Stinco and David Desrosiers. They are formed in 1999.
        - Pierre Bouvier is the singer.
        -Chuck is the drummer.
        -Jeff is the lead guitar.
        -David is the bass.
        -Sébastien plays the rhythm guitar.






They have won a lot of national and international awards. Like:


  1. Teen Choice Awards, in 2005 and 2008.
  2. MTV Video Music Awards, in 2003 and 2004.
  3. MTV Asia Awards in 2006.

Last year they have won two MuchMusic Video Awards, one NRJ Music Awards and one Juno Awards.

He is Pierre Bouvier in a concert
I think this band is a very good band. They have a lot of very famous songs like: "Summer Paradise", "Welcome to my life" (Two of my favourites. I'm sure that you have heard these songs) "Save you", "Your love is a lie" or "Can't keep my hands off you".

I found a video of this band singing "Welcome to my life" with much audience.
Listen to the song and then answer my questions:
Have you heard this song before?
Did you know that this song is from this band?
If you didn't know that before, now you know it.
And the last one: Do you like it?

  This is their youtube channel.
  http://www.youtube.com/user/SimplePlan?      feature=watch




Have a look at the channel and you'll notice that they have more songs that you know.
Simple Plan in concert
Simple Plan's public




             





 María López Vigueras

4 comentarios:

  1. Are they famous? I have never heard of them. I think it may be a very bad band

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sure you have heard one of them songs. PD: Why do you hate me and my writings?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't hate you. Sure

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks so much for this review of the kings of the music.

    ResponderEliminar