NOW YOU SEE ME.
Known in Spain as "Ahora me ves", directed by Louis Leterrier.
Yesterday I saw the movie I wanted to see in a while so when I had the opportunity I did. I really liked it so I want to recommend it for the person who has not been so. The film was released in America on May 31, 2013 and in Spain on July 19, 2013.
In my opinion it is very entertaining and very exciting.
- Jesse Eisenberg as J. Daniel Atlas.► An illusionist.
- Isla Fisher as Henley Reeves.► An escapist.
- Woody Harrelson as Merritt Osbourne.► A mentalist.
- Dave Franco as Jack Wilder.► A sleight of hand illusion.
- Mark Ruffalo as Dylan Rhodes.► An FBI agent called to investigate.
A man walking down the street sees four differents street magicians who he likes. He decides to cite them, by some letters with an address and a date written, in the same place together. After the date, in which they didn't understand anything, they are called "The Four Horsemen". Together, they made bigs magic shows and the police persecute them. The investigation is handled by a policeman who will be key to the history and Interpol agent, after appearing Thaddeus Bradley (Morgan Freeman) a former magician who makes money by a television program in which he reveals the tricks of famous magicians.
With the passage of the film are discovered amazing things that explain many facts.
Stefanía Muñoz Martínez