Vistas de página en total

lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

AURYN, the best band.


Hello I am a big fan of the music so I will tell you about my favourite boy band.
It is a Spanish band called AURYN.
They have 5 singers. Their names are: 
Alvaro, Carlos, Blas, Dani and David and I will explain you below:


*ALVARO





Alvaro Gango was born in 02/10/1989 in Madrid.

He was an actor in a theater when he was a child.
He loves singing and going to the party.









*BLAS





Blas Cantó was born in 26/10/1991 in Murcia

He is very cocky but he is a good person.
He loves sleeping and singing too.








*CARLOS






Carlos Marco was born in 04/02/1991 in Alicante.

He is very funny and very prankster.
He loves  talking on the phone and loves singing too.











*DANI






Dani Fernández was born in 11/12/1991 in Ciudad Real.

He is always happy.
He is very cocky and he likes his t-shirt  `Geek´.
He loves singing and he loves football too.











*DAVID




David Lafuente was born in 03/05/1988 in Granada.

He is very, very funny and he likes going to the party but he is very tidy.
He loves singing.





They has two albums : 

Endles Road 7508                                                     

                                                                                              
















                                                             Anti-Heroes













 The album Anti-Heroes have some song in English and  Spanish too:

SENTADO EN UN BANCO
MAKE MY DAY

And the album Endles Road 7508 have some song in English and in Spanish too:

1900


DON´T GIVE UP MY GAME

                     THESE ARE THEM
                                                     Yolanda Escámez Ortiz 

4 comentarios:

  1. One of them is from Murcia!!!! This is a dishonour for all the people from Murcia

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They have won the best clip award in los 40 principales but...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am Spanish and I love this band it is my favourite

    ResponderEliminar